The Kari Arctic by FINKID is a super heat insulating dwarfs winter quilted jacket for exciting winter adventures.
The FINKID Kari Arctic consists of a heat-insulating, breathable and quick-drying polyester blend, making it perfect for cold winter days. The high-closing collar and the lined hood provide additional thermal insulation. Moreover, the Kari Arctic kid's jacket by FINKID features a full front zip and side zip pockets.
The upper material of the Kari Arctic by FINKID is also equipped with a polyurethane coating and therefore has weatherproof properties.
- Weatherproof by PU coating
- Full front zip
- 2 side zipped pockets
- High collar
- Upper: f 10.000 - 100 % Polyamide, PU (WP 10 000)
- Filling: 100 % Polyester
- Body lining: 100 % Polyester
- Sleeve lining: 100 % Polyamide
Robust ribbed fabric made of 100 % Nylon with durable water and dirt repellent finish. It has a microporous polyurethane coating inside. It is extremely wind- and water resistant to at least 10.000 mm (water column), and has a breathablity of at least 5.000 g/m2/24hrs.
- Material characteristics: breathable, insulated, water resistant, wind resistant
- Material insulation: 100% Polyester
- Material outer fabric: 100% Polyamid
- Lining: Polyamide, Polyester
- Insulation: Polyester
- Outer fabric: F 10.000